SteelSeries is looking for an Analyst, Customer Experience to help pursue our passion of providing a great customer experience. We are looking for someone that can make a huge impact for our customers, has experience thinking outside the box, and has a serious eager attitude for providing a unique experience to our fellow gamers.
Why Should You Work Here
· Because it’s awesome. Remember the feeling when Halo 2 was first demonstrated, and it showed us we could board enemy vehicles? Well, it’s not really relevant to this job but you’ll still feel the same awesomeness working in the gaming industry.
· Be heard. We are a small company, so if you like being able to make an impact daily - this is your place. Never forget how big of an impact landing on Chance Time can make.
· Free vending. Yeah, that’s right, we have a free vending machine to help you throughout the day. It’s basically like Alyx Vance’s robot-pet, Dog. (In the sense it that it helps you. Not as cool as Dog)
What We Are Looking For
· Experience handling help tickets and solving complex customer problems. At times, you may have to be an aggressive Googler.
· Someone not afraid to get their hands dirty in gathering customer data to provide feedback to our product team.
· Experience with video games. Knowledgeable about the industry. You don’t have to be an avid gamer, but have you ever played Mario Kart?
· You can handle chaos while getting work done. For reference, if you survived the peak of Modern Warfare 2 voice-chat lobby, you’re golden.
· You’re not afraid to push boundaries to be innovative – you know, like “Medic” from Team Fortress 2.
· You can adapt to fast changes without problems like Kirby in SSB.
Don’t Apply If
· You require strict organizational structure
· You don’t like change.
· You think having autonomy in the work place is a bad thing.
· You hate video games.